Saturday 4 August 2012

Doctor Who Series 7 Trailer and Promo Pic

 Excited for Series 7 yet?...If you haven't seen them already, the new trailer and promo picture posted by the BBC for Doctor Who series 7 are bound to get you on the edge of your seat! Guess what?... the Daleks are back!

 In my personal opinion, the thought of Amy and Rory leaving the Doctor is upsetting because I have always felt their presence in the series would last for a longer period of time. However, I understand completely that Doctor Who relies on change to re-capture the imagination of others by constantly re-inventing and reviving itself. Back in March at the Doctor Who Convention when I met Karen Gillan whilst she signed autographs, I made sure I told her how much I was going to miss her character, and she agreed. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same, whilst many others would disagree and are looking forward to the change.

I've watched the trailer about a million times already, it never gets old...whilst monitoring it closely frame by frame... I need to get out more

By 1.22mins my eyes are ready to burst in to tears. 'Who killed all the daleks?' 

See the trailer for yourself, here:
let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment