Sunday 22 March 2015

For Sale: Clara Oswald Rings of Akhaten Cosplay Dress

You wanna see 'Something Awesome...?'

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to bite the bullet and sell one of my favourite Clara Oswald Cosplay Dresses. I have only worn this dress once, during a special occasion, but it felt too long for me and didn't suit my overall shape. It's taken a long time to finally brave it and put it up on eBay, but after a sort-through over my overly-crowded wardrobe, the deed is done.

This gorgeous dress is the Urban Outfitters Silence & Noise Fishtail shirt dress from the Series 7 Doctor Who Episode "Rings of Akhaten".

As you can see from the photos, it is in fabulous condition, comes from a non-smoking home and would suit anyone sized 10-12 (UK). I have started the bid at quite a high price because I am reluctant to sell it, but I have seen this very dress sell for way over £150 in the past!




For all the details you need on this item including a detailed description, sizing and pricing, please Click Here

Keep your eye on sites such as the Fashion of Doctor Who to finish off your cosplay outfit and try it out at your next event!

Here's the trailer from the episode to see the dress in all-oswald glory


Happy Bidding :-)

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to know if you're selling other Clara stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete